Refund and Cancellation Policy
The BPCON2018 & Event factory reserves the right to refuse/cancel a Registration in the BPCON.
If BPCON, registrants will be offered a refund.
Cancellation by Participant
- Cancellations must be notified in writing. Policy subject to change without notice.
- All registration cancelled before August 30th, 2018 are eligible for 50% refund.
- No Refunds after August 15TH , 2018.
- All cancellations must be done in writing to BPCON2018 Secretariat.
- Refunds will be made only after September 30th 2018
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled /returned to the BPCON.
- All refund requests must be made by the attendee.
- Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and registration number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the attendee.
- These above policies apply to all BPCON Registration unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
BPCON Event Refund/Cancellation PolicyEvent Cancellation by Sponsor
- The BPCON reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If BPCON cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
These above policies apply to BPCON2018 Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.