Exhibition Terms & Conditions
The Terms and Conditions of exhibiting are included in this Prospectus. Please note that signing of the EXHIBITION BOOKING FORM AND CONTRACT indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Exhibition Booking Form will be held as a valid liable con¬tract, by which both parties will be bound.
Booking procedures and payment information
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 100% upon receipt of the exhibition agreement and first invoice.
- Should the Exhibitor fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the BPCON 2018 – the Organizer will be entitled to cancel the reservation while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined below.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payee.
- Applications for Exhibition must be made in writing with the enclosed booking enquiry form.
CONTRACTS & CONFIRMATION
Once an Exhibition Booking Form is received a confirmation of exhibition will be mailed to you with an accompanying invoice.
Cancellation of sponsorship items must be made in writing to the Sponsorship & Exhibition Sales Manager (Contact information can be found in the “General Information” Section, above.). The organizers shall retain:
- 50% from the agreed package amount if the cancellation is made before 30th May 2018.
- 100% from the agreed package amount if the cancellation is made After 30th May 2018.